Lana Del Rey’s “Summertime Sadness” may be a hit single, but based on the events coming up this summer, thrill-seekers in New York and New Jersey will be anything but sad. Check out these awesome June happenings, and don’t forget to park with us!
Times Square, Theater District and Midtown:
- June 8: Puerto Rican Day Parade
- June 21: Solstice in Times Square: Athleta Mind Over Madness Yoga
- June 24-29: Gay Pride Week Events
- Daily: Choose from a plethora of hit Broadway shows, including The Book of Mormon, Pippin, Of Mice and Men and Kinky Boots! Click here for the complete list Broadway shows.
Park with us at one of our NYC Theater District parking lots. With three lots along NYC’s 44th Street, you’ll have no trouble parking quickly and getting to your event on time!
Madison Square Garden:
- June 5: New York Liberty vs. San Antonio Stars
- June 7: World Championship Boxing: Cotto vs. Martinez
- June 21: Billy Joel
When looking for parking at MSG, remember that Edison Parkfast has a location only two blocks away! Or, if you’re riding in on NJ Transit, you can park in Secaucus and take the train right to the arena. You won’t miss a moment of the action!
- June 1: Hot 97 Summer Jam 2014
- June 10: Portugal vs. Ireland in final preparatory soccer match
- June 14: Monster Jam
On your way to MetLife, beat the traffic by parking at our Secaucus Station lot and taking the train directly to the stadium!
- June 26: Styx, Foreigner: The Soundtrack of Summer Tour
- June 28: Professional Bull Riders Blue DEF Velocity Tour
We have 11 parking lots in Newark, NJ; some are within walking distance of Prudential Center, including one directly across the street.
Keep checking our blog throughout the summer for monthly posts about events you won’t want to miss, and remember to check our coupons section for the best parking deals in NYC & NJ!