Friday, May 23, 2014
One of four lanes on the Williamsburg Bridge eastbound to Brooklyn will be closed on Saturday from 6 am to 12:30 pm to facilitate NYCDOT bridge maintenance.
Mulberry Street between Canal Street and Broome Street and Hester Street between Mott Street and Baxter Street will be closed Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 5:30 pm to 9 pm for the Little Italy Pedestrian Mall.
Washington Square East between Waverly Place and West 4th Street will be closed Saturday and Sunday from noon to 6 pm for the Washington Square Outdoor Art Exhibit.
The following locations in Brooklyn will be closed Saturday, Sunday and Monday from noon to 8 pm for the 37th Annual Dance Africa Bazaar:
* Ashland Place between Hanson Place and Fulton Street
* Lafayette Avenue between Flatbush Avenue and Fort Greene Place
* Hanson Place between Ashland Place and St. Felix Street
* Rockwell Place between Lafayette Avenue and Fulton Street
Lexington Avenue between 57th Street and 42nd Street in Manhattan will be closed on Saturday from 11 am to 6 pm for the 17th Precinct Community Council Lexington Avenue Spring Festival.
The following streets in Manhattan will be closed on Sunday:
* Lexington Avenue between 42nd Street and 34th Street will be closed from 11 am to 6 pm for the 13th Precinct Community Council Stuyvesant Park Neighborhood Association Fair.
* Broadway between 72nd Street and 86th Street will be closed from noon to 5 pm for the 27th Annual Livable West Side Festival.
The following streets in Queens will be closed from noon to 5 pm for the United Veterans Day Parade (Maspeth):
* Grand Avenue between 72nd Street and Maspeth Avenue
* Maspeth Avenue between Grand Avenue and 61st Street
* 61st Street between Maspeth Avenue and 56th Drive
* 56th Drive between 61st Street and Perry Avenue
* Perry Avenue between 56th Drive and LIE Service Road
* LIE Service Road between Perry Avenue and South Side of Queens Midtown Expressway Service Road
* Queens Midtown Expressway Service Road between LIE Service Road and Grand Avenue
* Grand Avenue between Queens Midtown Expressway and 69th Lane
The following streets in Queens will be closed from 1 pm to 3:30 pm for the College Point Citizens Memorial Day Parade:
* 28th Avenue between Ulmer Street and College Point Boulevard
* College Point Boulevard between 28th Avenue and 26th Avenue
* 26th Avenue between College Point Boulevard and 120th Street
* 120th Street between 26th Avenue and Graham Court
* Graham Court between 120th Street and College Point Boulevard
* College Point Boulevard between Graham Court and 5th Avenue
* Poppenhusen Avenue between 5th Avenue and 119th Street
The following streets will be closed on Monday:
6th Avenue between 14th Street and 23rd Street in Manhattan will be closed from 11 am to 6 pm for the Chelsea Reform Democratic Club 6th Avenue Festival.
Liberty Street between Broadway and Trinity Street in Manhattan will be closed from 11 am to 6 pm for the Chabad of Wall Street Community Fair.
The following streets in Brooklyn will be closed from 11 am to 6 pm for the United War Veterans Memorial Day Parade:
* 3rd Avenue between 87th Street and Marine Avenue
* Marine Avenue between 3rd Avenue and 4th Avenue
* 4th Avenue between Marine Avenue and 101st Street
Broadway between Crescent Street and 47th Street in Queens will be closed from noon to 6 pm for the Broadway Merchants Professional Association.
Rockaway Beach Boulevard between Beach 130th Street and Beach 90th Street will be closed from noon to 2 pm for the Memorial Day Parade.
Cypress Avenue between Myrtle Avenue and Madison Street and Myrtle Avenue between 71st Street and Cypress Avenue in Queens will be closed from 11 am to 1:30 pm for the Allied Veterans Memorial Day Parade.
Northern Boulevard between Great Neck Road and Alameda Avenue in Queens will be closed from 2 pm to 4 pm for the Little Neck & Douglaston Memorial Day Parade.
[Read More at DOT Web Site]
For fast, convenient parking all over New York, Northern New Jersey and Baltimore, visit www.ParkFast.com.