Tuesday, July 2, 2013
The following streets in Manhattan will be closed with staggered closings starting at 4:30 pm for the Macy’s 4th of July Annual Fireworks Celebration:
• 10th Avenue between 14th Street and 59th Street
• Joe DiMaggio Highway between 14th Street and 72nd Street
• Henry Hudson Parkway between 72nd Street and 125th Street
• 14th Street between 10th Avenue and Joe DiMaggio Highway
• 59th Street between 10th Avenue and Joe DiMaggio Highway
• West End Avenue between 59th Street and 96th Street
• Riverside Drive between 72nd Street and 96th Street
• 72nd Street between West End Avenue and Henry Hudson Parkway
• 96th Street between Henry Hudson Parkway and West End Avenue
Closure of 23rd Street between 10th Avenue and 11th Avenue will occur at 2 pm.
Water Street between Fulton Street and Broad Street in Manhattan will be closed from noon to 6 pm for the Pearl Street Park Association July 4th Festival.
The following streets in Staten Island will be closed from 12:30 pm to 3 pm for the Travis 4th of July Annual Fireworks Celebration:
• Glen Street between Victory Boulevard and Cannon Avenue
• Cannon Avenue between Glen Street and Victory Boulevard
• Victory Boulevard between Cannon Avenue and Glen Street
Additional street closures, as well as changes in timing or duration, can occur if deemed necessary by the Police Department.